Friday, March 7, 2008

15 week Doctors Appointment

I had my 15 weeks doctors appointment yesterday. It went really good. I gained back 5 of the 15 pounds that I had lost. My Doctor was happy to see that I was finally wanting to eat. The baby's heart rate was at 155. Which has not changed much since I first heard it like 4 weeks ago. My doctor is wondering if it is a boy or girl. I am too. I will find out on April 3rd when I go in for My Ultra sound. Kyle still doesn't want to know if we are having a boy or girl. He doesn't care to know at this point which makes it hard on me. He didn't even want to take off work to go with me until I had a fit about him not missing all of the other kids ultra sounds and how he would regret it if he missed this time. So he is going to go with me. It is important to me for him to be there.

0 comments: