Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Fill In # 61

Friday Fill-Ins #61

1. I'm looking forward to one tree hill coming on_ next week.
2. I don't handle _stress____ very well.
3. sun chips_____ is something I could eat every day.
4. Warmth and sunlight if finally coming out_____.
5. _Country Thunder____ here I come!
6. I __like___ tattoo(s).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hanging out at home____, tomorrow my plans include _not sure yet____ and Sunday, I want to __get my homework done early so I can spend family time with my kids___!

3 comments:

Janet said...

What's Country Thunder? I like tattoos as well :-)

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend!

non compos mentis said...

i like tattoos too....hope u have a great week end...

chikku :)

Laura McIntyre said...

Oh One Tree Hill i HEART that show, just cannot decided if i should download it or wait for it to come on UK tv :)