Tuesday, March 18, 2008

He changed his mind and an Update

Kyle has decided to come with me to the U/S. He said he really wants to know what we are having. He was just trying to not have to miss work to go with me. He says if he didn't know it would bug him and then he would end up asking me anyways. So on the 3rd we will hopeful know if it is Tanner or Paige.

Anyways.... I am in my 17th week. I can't believe it. only 22 weeks to go. It sure seems to be going by fast. I want to take it all in because this is going to be the last baby for us. It just seems so unreal to be pregnant again. Things are going good. This little one is very active. There is no sleeping at night that is something we are going to have to work on in the future. And the BH are killing me. It seems to be I have a few every day. And man are they ever worse then I remember with Gabe and Shelby.

News on the other family members...

My sister in law Cherish and Rus my brother in law are waiting to hear on a little girl who is 6 and a little boy who is 2 and a 10 month old little boy. They are planning on adopting. They have been chosen to be the adoptive family for these three little angels. But the foster family is wanting to appeal the judges decision on the adoption So we are keeping our fingers crossed that he rules in my family's favor. They have tried to have their own babies but are not able to. So Let hope that they are able to get this little ones and have a great family.

1 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Good luck to your SIL.

Happy 17 weeks though, interesting you say about the BH as i have been feeling them the last few days and it shocked me as i didn't expect them this early. Guess its the third pregnancy in three years thing