Monday, March 24, 2008

18 WEEK UPDATE

Well I am 18 weeks!!!! My younger sister who is pregnant is 13 weeks and my best friend is 15 weeks. I just found out that two more of my friends are expecting also. One is 11 weeks and one is just 5 weeks. So there are going to be alot of baby showers going on in my area over the next few months.

Thing are going good. I start my new classes tomorrow. International business and Cultural Diversity. I have been busy all weekend finishing up my two final projects for my last two classes. We went out on Saturday for a family day out we had a picnic which was nice. The weather was nice but then got a little windy.

On Easter we went to my In-laws house for a small easter egg hunt. It was just from my two kids. I have the only grandkids in the family at the moment. Then we had lunch and came home. And I finished working on my final assignments the were due to be turned in by midnight last night. I finally got them both done to my liking at around 10 pm.

Kyle started a new position at work today. He is still working in construction just running a different piece of equipment. He was moved from the Mesa job site which is an hour and a half drive from home to Chandler. The funny thing is his new job site is on the same street as the hosptial. So he will be close if I go in to labor and have to have someone else drive me to the hosptial. This saves him about twenty minutes on his driving time there and back home.

Other then that not much going on. I went to motherhood maternity and got some capris and new shirt on Friday when I was in Chandler. Planning on going back up there in a few weeks to get some more stuff just waiting on some money to come in to do so.

0 comments: