Thursday, September 6, 2007

An update

On Tuesday we added a new member to the family. His name is Captain. He is a 8 month old English bulldog. He is so cool. My grandma got him for me as an early birthday present. My gram loves me what can I say. I have always wanted to have one of these guys they are so ugly to some people but I think they are too cute.

Well I started school and so far I love it. I get to go on line and go to class any time I want and not have to worry what the kids are doing at home. I am able to log on and be cooking dinner at the same time. it is so great.

Shelby had her nine month check up yesterday. She is 20 lbs 4 oz and 29 inches long. Gabe is 7 inches taller then she is. They did a TB test and a Lead test on her yesterday and I have to go back on friday as a walk in to get the results read off to me for the TB test.

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

What an ugly but cute dog, hope he is going to the kiddies.

Shelby is a big girl, tall to

Tiffany said...

Hope the dog is adjusting well to the kids. I bet they just love him. Good luck with school this year. Shelby is doing great.
(Thanks again for Voting for Ryleigh!)