Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Fill-In

1. I met him/her _Online____.
2. We dated __2 weeks___ before we got engaged.
3. I knew he/she was the one __when we first met in person___.
4. The thing I like best about him/her He was honest with me and didn't lie to me about who he really was_____.
5. When he/she proposed _the first night we talked_.
6. The song we had/want at our wedding _we didn't have a normal wedding____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __sleeping in___, tomorrow my plans include _going to see my friend Stephanie____ and Sunday, I want to __relax and do my homework___!

http://www.fondofsnape.com/archives/friday_fillin/

2 comments:

Janet said...

eh, what's normal, right? neither of mine were either :-) Thanks for playing!

Laura McIntyre said...

That was a amazing, had no idea you guys meet and got engadged so quickly. How long had you been together before getting married? .

I do think you just know when the person you meet is the one, i knew straight away with DH but took me about 5 years to admit it