Friday, September 14, 2007

Update on School

So far everything is going great. I got my first evaluation and I got an a for the first week in my GEN 105 class. Still waiting for one from my COM 140 class. We have nine weeks of classes for the next 18 months. My final class is over 05/25/2008.The nine weeks are called blocks and we have 4 boxes which is 8 classes well 10 counting the two that I am taking now.

I am proud of my self for going back to school. I didn't think it would ever happen maybe after the kids were older. But I am very glad that I was able to find a way to go back to school and still be able to be home with my kids.

1 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

You should be proud of yourself, im planning to do the same in the next few weeks. Your going to make a wonderful life for your kiddies.