Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Fill In #54

1. My favorite _part____ of 2007 was _when we found we were pregnant again____.
2. I'm most tempted by _food____.
3. Today I want _Go back to bed and sleep until may____
4. The last thing I took a picture of was _my Ultrasound picture____.
5. You and I have memories those are great_____.
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was _National Treasus Book of secerts____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _relaxing____, tomorrow my plans include _doing homework____ and Sunday, I want to _sleep____!



3 comments:

Janet said...

LOL it's like you're a bear, re: #3 :-) Thanks for playing!

Rebecca said...

Congrats on expecting, that's very exciting!! Oooh, I want to see those National Treasure movies, they sounds interesting.

Happy Friday :-)

Ronnie said...

Congrats on the new baby!