Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Feeling a little over stressed

well I am just feeling a little over stressed lately. Kyle has not been able to work a full week since before Christmas Due to all of the rain days that he has had off. When ever it rains in Mesa he doesn't get to go to work. So that means no pay for that day. He has had a total of 10 days off so far. We are behind on some of the bills and get phone calls all hours of the day and night. It is driving me crazy. I am trying really had not to get stressed out because of the baby but damn it it is hard not to.

My mother in law asks like the world should revolve around her because at the moment she is with out a car. So that means I have to driver her everywhere that she needs or wants to go. So I told her that she could go with me to the doctor on Thursday. Well Kyle has decided that because this week is going to be a short week that he wanted to go with me instead than just head up to work after words. Well she has a fit and says well that means that I don't get to go right. I really need to go and get some stuff from casa grande. Well she is just as broke as we are and she owes us money so where is she getting the money to go spend in casa grande? All she is worried about is her needs and she doesn't' care that it is our first doctors appointment for our baby. That we aren't just going to casa grande so she can mess around and spend money that she doesn't' have to spend. And waste my gas that she isn't going to help me pay back because she is to broke.


For the love of god I am the one who is almost 8 weeks pregnant and I am told not to stress and worry but how the hell am not going to when all this is going on around me.ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

0 comments: