Wednesday, November 7, 2007

UpDate

Well...

I just finished my first two classes. Now I am on the next two. I got an A on my final project in one class and I am still waiting on the other one to come back to me. I am super excited. I love school.

Well Shelby got her a new bed the other day too. We paid 100 bucks and it is a pink race car bed. We are going to set it up in Gabe's room for now until we get her room done. I don't think she is going to be sleeping in her crib for much longer. She wants to sleep on her brothers bed. I think it is so funny.

She has been trying to walk this week. She has taken 4 steps and then drops and crawls. She is growing up so fast. We have been working on party plans. Just 3 weeks away.

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Almost out a crib already? Thata amazing, i will be keeping Eilidh in hers for aslong as i can

Tiffany said...

Aww thats so cute that they will have the same beds. Glad to hear they like them. Shelby's getting so big. WTG on your grades!