Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Fill In #46

1. The things I give thanks for this Thanksgiving are _my beautiful kids and my wonderful husband____.
2. My Thanksgiving traditions include _eating lots of really good food and spending time with my family and friends____
3. The best part about Thanksgiving is __pumpkin pie___
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is _stuffing and gravy____
5. _Last year when I started having contractions during dinner ____ was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me on Thanksgiving.
6. After the meal, I _clean up the dishes and relax____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to a Christmas tree light of the biggest tree in Arizona____, tomorrow my plans include _ to work on homework ____ and Sunday, I want to _relax and spend family time____!


3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I love going to tree lightings! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and also a good weekend. :-)

Unknown said...

Why would going into labor be embarassing? Did they not know that you were pregnant?

My answers are up here.

Janet said...

oooh, I think you had the best answer to #5! Eek!

Thanks for playing; hope you had a great weekend!