Monday, October 8, 2007

My Update for the week.

Well first off I hate my computer... I was writing a 750 word paper for school. I worked for 3 hours on it. And I went to save the last of it and when I hit save it disspeared off my screen. I spent 10 minutes trying to find it and all of the sudden it came up. I was relieved so I sent it in and got off the computer and left it alone for a while.

We went to the new safe-way on Friday. It is really big and we got alot of great deals. Kyle stopped and rented movies: the Ant Bully, Knocked Up and Collier and Co. And we got Pizza and had movie night.

We went to the Coolidge Cotton Day parade. It was so fun. It was Shelby's first parade every. She liked it. Then we went out on the quad and rode around.

Sunday we took the family out to an old abanded ranch house and watched the sun sat and then came home.

We had fun all weekend having time with the family and enjoying the nice cool weather we are having it has been in like the 70's and 80's all week.

1 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Lovely hearin an update, glad you never lost your paper