Thursday, October 11, 2007

Friday Fill In


1. Once upon a time _I was free of worry__________.
2. _______kicking_,_ screaming and _____laughing__________.
3. _____Lipton_(?)____ white tea and ginger.
4. Way down ___South in Texas is where kyle's family lives__________.
5. Keys ___to my heart opens the ; locks __to my soul_____
6. Have you seen _Dick and Jane_______? They're so _Funny!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __going to Phooson___, tomorrow my plans include _Going to Tucson to the races____ and Sunday, I want to stay home and watch movies with the family___!

To check out more visit:
http://www.fondofsnape.com/archives/friday_fillin/

2 comments:

Janet said...

Watching movies with the family sounds like so much fun! Have a great weekend, and thanks for playing :-)

Literary Feline said...

Were there ever days without worry? Haha I wish I could remember those.

Have a great weekend!