Friday, October 26, 2007

Forgiven those who have done me wrong or hurt me in the past

This is the dictionary's definition of forgiveness.....

for·give·nes
s:The act of forgiving; pardon.


Well mine idea of it is to give some one a second chance to fix what they did to you and make it better. I have had alot of people hurt me in many different ways over the years and months in the past. But that is the past and keeping a gourd isn't' going to make me a better person. I have been doing alot of thinking in the past few days and have decided to forgive and forget those who have done me wrong and hurt me. Werther it be a friend who said hurtful things or an ex boyfriend out hurt me in some way or another. A family member who left and said hurtful things to me. Or most of all a family member who did unspeakable things to me.

Over the years and months these things have changed my life and made me in the a better person because of all of it. I am a stronger person.

I forgive you all ever one of you. And my God forgive you when you ask for it.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

WTG. I hope the weight has been lifted off your sholders and you can move on :) Sorry I didnt answer you right away today. Its been a busy day.