Monday, July 9, 2007

7 random things

Here's the "rules": Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged & list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged

  1. I am the oldest of 8 children and I have only met 4 of them in person.
  2. My hubby is 6ft 9 and I am 5 ft 3.
  3. I like to eat ranch or thousand island dressing on my pizza.
  4. I have never broken I bone in my whole life.
  5. I have been to 5 different schools since I started kindergarten.
  6. I have a major problem buying shoes and purses and under clothes.
  7. I am part German,Irish and Indian.
I tag jessica, cathy,mandyjo and tiffany,laura,tracey

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

WOW 6'9"!!! Now thats tall! From all the pic ive seen of him, I would have never guessed that.

Laura McIntyre said...

Big height diffrence, i love these randome facts - will do one myself soon