Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July

So yesterday everyone was over at my sister in laws house eating KFC chicken before went to the park to watch the fireworks. While all of the adults were packing last minute things in to the cars. I was sitting in the house with the kids and my grandma and Kyle's grandma. Well Gabe decided that he didn't get enough of the chocolate cake that we had for desert and went in the kicthen and got a big piece. We thought that he was in the toy room. He sneaked by us and went to get cake. So he comes out in to the living room and says " I eat more Cake." With a great big smile on his face. And cake everywhere. It was to funny. We had the cake put up on the counter in the kicthen and didn't think he could get it.It was really cute. I have pictures but have to get them off my SIL camera at here house.

The we went to the fireworks and had a blast.

1 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

How cute, don't you just love the silly things kids do. Looking forward to seeing the pictures