Friday, June 22, 2007

Venting......

I am so just done with things today. All I have heard today from my MIL is where is the money for this and that. I am sick of it. I know that we have to split some of the bills with her because of the set up with have but still they owe us 8 thousand bucks. And we haven't seen any of it. We have had to borrow money from my grandma to make some payments when we haven't had the money to. And we can't afford to pay her back because we have to cover for the money that they owe us on the house payments. I want to go get a job but don't want to be away from the kids. And I don't want to have to relay on my grandma to watch them for 8 hours a day. And to ask my MIL to watch them is like pulling teeth from a lion. She doesn't even come to my house to visit them at all. She only lives down the street from us and she can't come here for 5 minutes day.
Kyle wants us to try and have another baby in a few months... well I don't think it is a good Idea with all the stress of being broke and having to deal with all of the normal crap from his family. I don't know what to do anymore.
If anyone has any advice please feel free to give it to me.

1 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Sorry your getting all stressed out, it mustbe so hard sharing money with your MIL for stuff, thats terrible they owe you so much . Hopefully things get better soon