Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Is it the right time

Is it the right time??????? This has been the question puzzling me for the pass few months. Ok here is a little history. In the past few months I have swicthed from one B/C pill to another. In that month time spand I missed my period for almost 6 weeks. I went to the doctor and took some test and they said that they don't know why things got messed up but there was no chance that I was having a baby. I had shelby just 6 months ago. Well I will admit that I got my hopes up a little.

Well the other night my hubby and I were lying in bed talking and he blurts out " in august or when every this pack of pills is done I want you to stop taking time." I asked him if he was serious or just playing around because that is not something you just say and not mean. And he says "yeah I want you to stop them. I was another baby." I have been thinking that shelby and the other baby or babies as my grandma says will be 8 or 9 months different. Gabe and shelby are about that far apart. I mean Gabe was 19 months old when Shelby was born. I mean some people believe that if the kids are closer in age they get along better then kids that are years apart.

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

I think aslong as you and DH are happy with it and you can afford it then why not? . I would love to get pregnant again right now but due to space/money issues we are having to wait a few years. MInes are 17 months apart and i would't mind them being even closer in age.

Tiffany said...

Good luck :) I second what Laura said! If its what you both want go for it.