Monday, June 25, 2007

shelby is 7 months old today

my little girl is growing up so fast... She sat up last night all by her self. She has started doing the army crawl all over the place. She says mama, dada,
bubby,baba,bye bye and hi. She is 7 months old today. I can't believe that she is that old already.

We have been potty traing gabe and he is doing really good. He decied that he was going to try and clean him self off yestarday after going to the bathroom. He was chasing his butt trying to clean it off. It was too funny not to share.

Kyle and I have decieded that July 8th is my last day on my yasmin. we are going to be TTC after that. I am not going to tell his family until we are sure that we are preganant and that I am not going to miscarrie . I have had that happen twice befor. And we told everyone and it just got their hopes up and we don't want to do that again. Plus they all think that I am still going to be on my pills until shelby is at least 2 years old. Well we changed our minds about the time line.

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Happy 7 months Shelby, cannot beleive she is saying so much already. Eilidh says mum and i sware she copies us sometimes but thats it. Way to go Gabe on the toilet training and congrats on deciding to TTC

Reina Grosvalet said...

Hi there,

I was surfing the web on a cold rainy day as I'm lying in bed due to arthritic pains and swollen knees, and I found your blog.

I just wanted to say that you are a great writer. I have enjoyed reading your posts. I love to read things that are personal as i'm a person who takes an active interest in others.

I love and adore children very much. Tell baby Shelby hi for me. And, if you'd like, feel free to stop by my blog sometime to check me out. I have not had the chance to update it in awhile as I have the demands of running my own business and suffering chronic illness. Nonetheless, I'll definitely be writing soon. i look forward to hearing from you.