Sunday, December 2, 2007

My weekend

My weekend ends on a sad note...

My mom and my sister had to go home on Saturday. I miss them already.

Both of my kiddos are sick, they both have colds. We are working on getting them all better. I just don't feel good either.I think that I am getting sick too. Kyle has already had the cold so I guess I am next in line.

Weeks are winding down in my second set of classes. I am in week 5 and have 4 more weeks to go. I get two weeks off during Christmas break. From Christmas eve to the 7th of January. I need a break the classes I am taking right now are really hard. I am having some issues with the assignments that I have. It is just taking more out of me then I have to give right now.

I need some time to clear my head and get back on track again. Wish me luck this week.

0 comments: