Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday Fill in #52

I'm doing it a bit differently this week...below are movie quotes. Don't stress about filling them in correctly, just put something funny or applicable, or hey, if you DO know it, feel free to fill it in correctly!

I'll have the correct fill-ins up on my blog, along with the movie title and the character name who spoke the line...AND below that my fill-in goofy answers :-) Enjoy!

1. "I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, _bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses"
2. "Why is _Rum___ always gone?"
3. "Harold, *everyone* has the right to make an _ass out of themselves____."
4. "Nine companions, so be it. You shall be _the Fellowship of the Ring____."
5. "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to _Defile myself____."
6. "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could _Take me anywhere____."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing nothing____, tomorrow my plans include _Playing with my RC Truck____ and Sunday, I want to _get ready for the new years party____!

2 comments:

CJ said...

So, I'm assuming yours are right, which means some of mine were, too. That's cool.

Is number six from Forest Gump?

cjh

Janet said...

woohoo! Way to go! you got 'em all :-)