Thursday, December 10, 2009

WoW life has been crazy

It has been a while since I have updated this blog. Sorry for those of you who read this if anyone still does. Well Kyle got a dwarf race car and he loves it. We race almost every race this season and he got 35th place out of 60 cars. He got a trophy at his last race or geting 20th place out of 28 cars. He had a blast.

As for the kids well they are growing like weeds. Tanner had his 1st birthday in July. He is 16 months old now. HE is so darn cute. and smart. We gave him his first hair cut over the weekend.

Shelby turned 3 in november. SHe is getting so big. She loves to sing and dance and draw. She got her ears piecerd for her birthday. She is going to be starting school next august at the headstart in town.She can't wait.

Gabe is loving school. He goes to the headstart in town and loves it. He goes from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm. He gets to play and have lunch and a snack then come home. He is learning alot. He isn't the shy little boy I dropped off on that first day that is for sure.

I am still going to college. I am going to be done in march. I have been working really hard on all of it. Also I started having some medical problems and had to have surgery done the beginning of december. I found out that I have endometrosis. And they found a small growth of some kind on my ovarie. So we are going to find out what to do next and see if we can keep me out the to operating room by taking meds to regulate the endometrosis. I have found a new hobby that I really enjoy. Sewing has become my outlet. I love it. I can sit and so for hours. I have started a new blog for that only. It is Addicted to sewing. Come by and check it out.

Well I better go and get something done befor the kids get up for the day. Will try to stay on top of updating since I am working on two blogs now. Happy reading.

0 comments: