Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill in #67

Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs...if you could add your link to the Fill-Ins, that would be GREAT! I like to visit everyone who plays, so if I haven't been to see you, that's why!

1. I love springtime in _California it is so much nicer then Arizona is ____!
2. _Fruits___and bagels_ are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for _my cell phone and my shoes____
4. _sleeping next to the one you live____ is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I _need to go back to bed____!
6. _chocolate and caffeine____ is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hanging out at home____, tomorrow my plans include _going to Gabe's first t-ball game____ and Sunday, I want to _get my homework done early____!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hope you have lots of fun this weekend, thanks for playing!

Laura McIntyre said...

How did Gabes t-ball go? That sounds like loads of fun